The Chinese cars obtainable in Pakistan are thus far to mark their solid presence when it comes to the list of top auto manufacturers presence in the industry. Companies like Chery, Changan & Geelythat fabricates a quantity of exceptional vehicles at the moment however regrettably in our Pakistani automobiles market , these brand names are connected with the likes of QQ, CK and Kaghan vans that were made accessible to us for the duration of the preceding period of 10 years or so.
Despite the fact that HRL motors in recent times have failed the initiation of an expensive Z100 hatchback in Pakistan. The car that’s accessible to be sighted only on Facebook, their parent Zotye has revitalized their flagship sedan, the Z700 in China.
The Z700 facelift, known as the Z700H, acquires a modified front and rear façade with special head lamps, grille and rear combination lamps.
Coming to the interior the Z700H facelift obtains rear AC vents, electrically adjustable seats, comprises of heating and massage functions.
The Z700H is motorized by 1.8 liter turbocharged engine with an utmost output of 130kW (177Ps), and peak torque of 245Nm. The engine is harmonized with moreover a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission.
Exceptional features significant to talk about are:
- automatic xenon headlamps with auto leveling, follow-me-home lights, LED DRLs, power & heated outside mirrors,
- Parking assist, boneless wipers, alloywheels, intelligent key-less entry with remote start,
- Cruise control, power steering, power windows, anti-glare rear view mirror, multi-function steering wheel, leather seats,
- GPS, Bluetooth, climate control, iDrive, driver/ passenger & side airbags, ABS with EBD and BA, ESC with TCS and HA,
- Tire pressure monitoring (TPMS), engine immobilizer, anti-theft alarm, reversing radar with 360 degreecamera assist and front & rear parking sensors etc.
The Z100H has a price range from 105,800 yuan (PKR 16.61 lac) for the base 1.8 MT variant and sores as elevated as 165,800 yuan (PKR 26.03 lac) for the 1.8 DCT variant.